Appeal Status Definitions
- Accepted: Your Appeal Application has been reviewed and contained the required information but has not been assigned to an Appraiser.
- Under Review: Your Appeal has been assigned to an Appraiser for review.
- Pending Completion: An Appraiser has completed review of your Appeal, but the decision has not yet been filed through the Board of Equalization.
- Complete: Changes, if any, have been filed with subject parcel. See Property Tax Info
- Rejected: Your Appeal Application did not contain the necessary information for review. A letter will be mailed explaining the documentation needed.
- Dismissed: Additional information was requested, but not returned to our office by the specified deadline.
- Status not Found: The status of your Appeal has not been updated, or the parcel entered is not valid.
- Please call (801)399-8112 with questions.