NOTICE OF A REGULAR COMMISSION MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF WEBER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 4th day of February 2014.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome - Commissioner Gibson
B. Pledge of Allegiance –Leonard Call
C. Thought of the Day - Commissioner Gibson
Presentation of the 2014 Weber County Mother of the Year Karen Kendrick and the 2014 Ogden City Mother of the Year Suzanne Moesinger.
Presenter: Weber County Commissioners
E. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of Purchase Orders in the amount of $231,061.35.
2. Request for approval of Warrants #306103- #306279 in the amount of
3. Request for approval of the minutes for the meetings held on January 17 and
1. Request for approval of contract by and between Weber County and Tear A
Part, LLC for the exchange of real properties.
Presenter: Nate Pierce
2. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and
Christensen, Palmer & Ambrose to provide auditing services for the County’s
2013 financial Statements.
Presenter: Dan Olsen
3. Request for approval of a Standard Cooperative Agreement by and between
Weber County and Utah State University Extension Service for educational
Presenter: Naomi Brower
4. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and Fast
Track Entertainment Inc. to have kids pedal tractors at the 2014 Weber
Presenter: Jan Wilson
5. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County appointing a representative for Weber County as required by the
Environmental Protection Agency relating to mandatory green house gas
Presenter: Gary Laird
G. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday,
February 11, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
H. Public Comments
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as
required by law this 31st day of January 2014.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office
at 399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.