Online Signed Statement of Business Personal Property
New for 2021
- Utah law states a business that has filed and qualified for the personal property tax exemption for five (5) consecutive years is not required to file a business personal property signed statement with the Assessor’s Office. Please note: The Weber County Assessor’s Office will notify you if your business has filed and qualified for the exemption for five (5) consecutive years.
Online Filling Information
- If your business closed in 2020, DO NOT file here. Please submit a: BUSINESS CHANGE FORM
- Enter Account Number and Password found on the Business Personal Property Online Tax Filing Notice received from the Assessor’s Office.
- Please call 801-399-8572 if you have any technical problems.
- Please Note – If you have leased equipment at your business location, you will need to have a copy of your lease agreement(s) available when filing online.